miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2015

07. Birth of a new witch

You never believed in the dram that existed in reality
You feared it and still didn't believe
even now it's sparking to you in your heart!

Even so you still didn't believe
idiots...
This closed off love keeps impelling witches onto me

Ah-, the miracle of seeing him in a dream is being taken away from me!

But you feel it too right?
It must surely be our own eyes

Your dream will not come true, It's always the price to pay for looking away
You feared and continued to reject it, the exposed dirty mind by your side!

The miracle will never happen, Your dreams and the gold you've been frantically searching for
If it's in those hollow, empty eyes, It's worth may be discovered

Uh-, the cradle of life where I spent with him is no lonver visible
Can you not hear something now?
It must surely be our screams!

Raining Raining

the spiral venus above all humans

Burning Burning

Burn in the magic and burn it to nothing

Just--

Fear me Fear me

The heartless breaker, I take you all

Take you Take you

to the end of the world, I invite you all.



Ah-, I want the conviction of the existence that snatched him away
Even so, don't the tears continue to flow?
It's surelly the same for all of us!

Ritual Ritual

Witch called infinity, It would be wise to praise her

Moment Moment

You must surrender, all while kneeling


Just--

Pray me Pray me

The final dreamer, I won't grant your wish

Go away Go away

Your game is over, Cries and screams.

You tried to hate it so many times!
It cannot even be put into words
Why can I remember that smile of yours which should have rotten away?

(He isn't surelly a stuffen animal, An important Friend, I don't forgive my unfeeling mother, Even if I resent her. Feel me Feel me, I wanna meet you, wherever my heart is, Lonely Lonely, laugh and your cynic and... I just don't understand, that's why...)

Raining Raining

the spiral venus above all humans

Burning Burning

Burn in the magic and burn it to nothing

Just--

Fear me Fear me

The heartless breaker, I take you all

Take you Take you

to the end of the world, I invite you all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario